Field of Screams

runawayjim

Anyone ever been on the field of screams haunted hayride in west greenwich and want to comment on it? it seems pricey at $15 per adult. my fiancee and i were thinking about trying it tonight for something to do (since we're probably gonna go to 7 moons in north kingstown for dinner).

http://www.field-of-screams.com/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone ever been on the field of screams haunted hayride in west greenwich and want to comment on it? it seems pricey at $15 per adult. my fiancee and i were thinking about trying it tonight for something to do (since we're probably gonna go to 7 moons in north kingstown for dinner).

http://www.field-of-screams.com/

Factory of Terror in Fall River is much scarier. Oh and 7Moons is soooo good.

Factory of Terror in Fall River is much scarier. Oh and 7Moons is soooo good.

7 moons was good. didn't go to field of screams, but we wanted to go to the 9pm horror film showing at the film fest, but there was a long wait for dinner and we just got back to providence. if only that place was closer... like in providence.

7 moons was good. didn't go to field of screams, but we wanted to go to the 9pm horror film showing at the film fest, but there was a long wait for dinner and we just got back to providence. if only that place was closer... like in providence.

What is the place in Scituate Haunted Kay Ride with the corn maze? It isnt that scary but the fact of legit being lost in the maze may freak some people out.

Yeah, I'm a wuss. Do they still have the Jack-O-Lantern festival at Roger Williams? I know it moved down there a few years ago from Oxford (MA), but I havn't heard about it the last couple of years.

I'm pretty sure someone posted on the boards that it's at McCoy Stadium this year.

EDIT: Here's the post about it.

I'm pretty sure someone posted on the boards that it's at McCoy Stadium this year.

EDIT: Here's the post about it.

Life is Good, has a jack-o-latern thing that they do in government center each year. I know this year they are going for over 30,000 pumpkins. I went last year the two brothers were there they did a little speech and it was entertaining.

Thanks! Precisely what I was looking for. This one, I think, beats many of the other displays even if they do not have as many pumpkinbs, because they are arranged better.

Its pretty cool, they get a lot of donations and you get to see some pretty interesting carvings... and osme people sometimes.

Archived