• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Want an excuse to ride the train from Charlotte?

Starting this Friday and for the next two weeks, the NCDOT is sponsoring a special train from Charlotte to the NC State Fair. More details here. It looks like a good day trip and a good way to support the state passenger rail system.

Awesome, I now know what I am doing next weekend. Thanks for the "heads up" :thumbsup:

After this it is tme to go to the mountains. Fall colors should start to peak within the next couple of weeks in the High Country. NC is definately a paradise with a ton of stuff to do all around. Day trips galore. Beaches, Mountains, and Skyskrapers... we got it all wthin a short drive of a couple of hours all within our beautiful state. :)

A2

I did the Charlotte to Raleigh Fair train about 10 years ago. It was quite fun although I could've driven faster than it took to get there. It was worth not having to find a parking spot a mile away though.