Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

Above the western suburbs of Nashville

10 posts in this topic

Casey and I took a 30 minute plane ride yesterday above the Lebanon area just to see what all was happening in that region. And boy were we surprised. Not only is the industrial sector growing in Lebanon, the housing and retail markets are very healthy too. Eitherway, here are a few pics I took while above the southern most fringes of the metro area. Enjoy.

Gallatin Fossil Plant (TVA)

68212456.Esk7gRw3.atvagallatin.jpg

Hoover Rock Quarry

68208621.IuVUKnwM.alebanonhooverquarry1.jpg

40 and 840 junction

68212531.DXqKV0NO.ainterstate40and440.jpg

Nashville Superspeedway

68208693.tj6sxYX5.anashvilleintspeedway.jpg

Downtown Lebanon

68208883.mo6exxym.alebanondowntown.jpg

Lebanon, TN

68208576.aZIjQdq6.alebanon1.jpg

Final into Lebanon Municipal Airport

68213444.Z2TffUgX.alebanonfinal.jpg

Michael

I SEE MY CAR!!! :P

just joshin

cool pics :D

lebanon is an interesting town, indeed.

Great pics! I hate to be the one to point it out, but Lebanon is EAST of Nashville.

Great pics! I hate to be the one to point it out, but Lebanon is EAST of Nashville.

oops! My bad. You are correct, it is east. I don't know why in the world I said west anyways. LMAO!!!!

Nice pics, but I am extremely jealous. Plane joy rides are a soft spot for me considering I have only been on commercial flights. LOL

Great pics, Lexy! What a wonderful day for sightseeing from a plane! Did you make it over to the Mt Juliet area? That area is really growing.

great pics lexy! i've always loved the runway at lebanon because it's right there on I-40. makes for some interesting times. haha. i'm gonna try and see if i can get a ride from some friends at the aerospace dept at mtsu to get some murfreesboro pics. makes me wish i wasn't changing my major now :(

Like the pics alot! As always I'm a big fan of seeing smaller towns/cities on the forum. These aerial shots give you a good feel for Lebanon's character and layout. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for another great batch of pictures, Lexy! I haven't yet explored Lebanon, so it was cool to catch a glimpse through your eyes.

I appreciate it fellas. Hopefully I will have Murfreesboro soon as well as northern Rutherford County soon. We'll see how things go though.