B of A Corporate Center

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I was just driving up Independence and I didn't notice the pink. I was admiring the skyline view with my father, seems that would've stuck out a little.

Orange and pink are similar when brightly cast, so that may have been it. A deep orange is probably a hard color to light up bright enough to be seen from afar.

Okay, so this is definitely for the Bobcats. It is much more orange than it was the other day. My guess is it was off yesterday as they were making adjustments. Today, it is definitely closer to the Bobcat's color. It is not a coincidence, in my mind, that the Bobcats are just now starting to gear up.

Sorry for all the pinko gays with breast cancer than wanted it to be pink ;). But it just support for basketball to be fair after doing the blue for the panthers.

Well from First Ward it looks Red.

redbofa.jpg

I think they have it lit up Red since this is race week and the race is the "BofA 500"

It would not make sense for BofA to light up in Bobcats orange since Wachovia is their official bank.

I am not digging it. I have to be honest, I like the BofA tower in Prestine white. Just me I guess. If we were going for color, I think Wachovia should do either a Green or Blue Top on their HQ bldg. Or better yet, I like the idea of uplighting the bland old Wachovia tower that mesian corners has mentiond many times. I think that was suppose to happen and the colors were actually suppose to change every few seconds. Now that is a bldg that would look good in color. Keep BofA in its original lights.

A2

Ok, I just took a picture. Keep in mind the night light thingaboob picks up a LOT more light here than you can see in real life. Sadly, it's no where near this bright.post-425-1160615104_thumb.jpg

You must be in 4th ward tc :) . I still don't dig it though, even if it really appeared as bright as it did in your quick pic.

I am really partial to BofA staying prestine in white lights. I remember when I was a child and my parents took me to see the lights around our house at Christmas time, I was the kid who liked the uniformity of the white lights versus the big colored bulbs that most of the other kids really liked. I have carried that partiallity into my skylines I guess. Either way, I love BofA HQ and would like it any color, but just prefer the white.

A2

Doh... uptown beat me too it. I have mixed emotions. If it were brighter and the lighting more consistent, it'd be kinda cool. Right now, it just looks like the big dimmer switch is all the way down. It's a little sinister looking, which is kinda nice for the holidays. Maybe they could temporarily rename themselves 'SatansBank'.

Archived