restaurants in the SBC

dimebag1980

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The franchisers of the Fatburger location in Shreveport must have really screwed up. My parents have eaten there also (on my recommendation) and didn't like it either. Fatburger is indisputably the BEST burger chain on the West Coast. (Yes, In-N-Out's good too.) That's exactly why Queen Latifah has been eating there.

EDIT: Once another location opens up, you guys HAVE to give it another try. Trust me!

All of these burger joints will fall to the mighty Red Robin.

Go to their website www.redrobin.com and check out their menu.

Some of the wildest and most filling burgers you will ever see, and they are delicious as well.

Mudbugger

Eh, Red Robin is nothing special. I've been to one in Alabama and it wasn't anything to write home about. I liked Cheeburger cheeburger better (also in Alabama)

Do you guys have a Pei Wei or PF Changs yet? Those places are pretty good

:lol: yeah, Southern Maid is nothing to get excited about. It doesn't get any better than a hot Krispy Kreme!

On another note, the Fuddruckers at the Boardwalk will be located across from the Regal Cinemas. I think it is a great location. I saw the sign in the window when I was out there yesterday.

Very nice!! :) I rarely get down to the Boardwalk anymore but I want to start going down there more. When my father-in-law comes to visit from Illinois in September, I'm almost certain we'll be down there almost every day.

And I'm still shocked (but proud) that Bossier beat Shreveport to not only one... but TWO... Fuddruckers locations! :D

Here's some interesting things.... The most recent Shreveport Times article says the Harrah's Fuddrucker's will be open sometime this summer!!! Our two will be the second and third Fuddrucker's in Louisiana. There is only one in NO and none anywhere else in the state! How are we getting so lucky? Two Fudd's and the only TGI Friday's in Louisiana (soon to come). I'm starting to feel special!

Archived