Photo request: Friday, October 13th; Downtown

illmatic774

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 pm gametime is total crap... I hate NY

Seriously. I dont buy that crap about it being because of the weather. But late word on WDIV is that the Tigers requested the change of time. I guess we shall see. I'm sure fox did not mind moving it to free up viewership for the NY game.

I sold my tix for tonight but I am going tomorrow and hopefully I'll get some great pictures.

I am actually going to the Wayne State vs. Hillsdale Homecoming football game tomorrow at noon. From the grand stand at Adams Field you can see New Center, Midtown, and Downtown. Hopefully the camera I am borrowing has a pano mode. That will make a for a sweet shot.

Well, I borrowed my roommates camera, and I tried to take a video after the game while walking down Woodward towards Campus Martius. The memory card ran out after this 8 second clip. It was just a portion of what it was like. Traffic on Northbound Woodward was packed and people were running through the cars high fiving people. Constant honking, tons of people strolling down Woodward screaming and hollering, high fiving strangers. It was AWESOME! Downtown was glowing!

Archived