Historic Congaree Vista Developments

CorgiMatt

I've seen a good bit work on the restaurant at the old John Paul's Steakhouse on Assembly. Also, a sign in front of the Charlton Hall building, next to Longhorn shows a planned development; doesn't mention what but a rendering showed some minor exterior work to the front and a covered outdoor seating area in the back.

Edited by BrasilnSC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I go by that building often and have seen zero movement since the recession hit. Also, this isn't Vista related, but I saw an "Available" sign on the proposed Dakota (old Vsion) building on Lady St.

It'll be interesting to see if these and other projects stalled by the recession actually come to fruition.

LOL, that's pretty strong. I don't like the window arches, but other than that, it's a generic building that I don't really feel any particular way about. It's pretty much the definition of a filler building.

It's probably one of the few buildings that looks worse than the rendering. I don't like the arches, I don't like the fake wall thing with the rest if the building set back. The windows are garbage. Even the brick looks bad. I don't use many emoticons, but I"m going to make an exception here: :(:cry::sick:

It's probably one of the few buildings that looks worse than the rendering. I don't like the arches, I don't like the fake wall thing with the rest if the building set back. The windows are garbage. Even the brick looks bad. I don't use many emoticons, but I"m going to make an exception here: :(:cry::sick:

Spartan, how do you really feel?