Memphis International Airport

northernbizzkit1

Did you guys see where Pinnacle (based in Memphis) is adding 1,000 employees?

The airline's rapid growth plans included adding 1,000 employees by the end of 2007 -- currently Pinnacle employs about 5,000 -- and recruiting efforts are on track despite the national pilot shortage, says Pinnacle president and CEO Phil Trenary. To accommodate its personnel growth, the company recently increased its headquarters' office space by 53%, from 47,000 square feet to 72,000 square feet at Nonconnah Corporate Center.

It's not clear how many of these will be Memphis-based, but clearly quite a few since they're expanding their offices...

MBJ article here>>

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had not heard that, and I must say thats very interesting news indeed. Expanding their offices would seem to suggest at least some of those new jobs could be coming to Memphis; however if none do manifest themselves in the city its still great news that a Memphis based company is seeing the need for such employment growth to meet the demand, or expectation of demand, of their service. Great news no matter how the jobs pan out IMO, since a growing company that is turning a profit should eventually find the need to employ more folks at their corporate HQ or other related operations in the city Memphis.

Some jobs will be in Memphis, but most will be in other hubs. Pinnacle recently won a contract to fly CRJ900s for Delta out of Atlanta. The initial fleet size will be 16 jets, but that may eventually grow to over 30 and may include other Delta hubs. 30 CRJ900s will be staffed with around 300 pilots and maybe 350-400 flight attendants. Pinnacle's other airline, Colgan, is expanding its flying out of EWR for Continental. They'll be adding the 74-seat Bombardier Q400 (large turboprop) to their fleet in the next few years and hiring quite a few pilots and F/As to the mix as well. Memphis will see more corporate, upper-level management, and dispatch jobs, but as of now, not a significant increase in flying out of MEM proper. Still, the Colgan buyout and the Delta flying do make Pinnacle one of the larger regional airlines in the country.

• 2 weeks later...

Continental is expanding its Cleveland hub and adding twice daily CLE-MEM service starting in Spring 2008. Continental will now have 12 daily flights out of MEM. Pretty good news, I suppose.

This also has me interested because this is the type of expansion I could see happening at MEM (if it were to happen): mostly regional jets and then followed by additional mainline.

The airport is getting ready to hire a firm to examine what the airport will need to have in 2030. Basically, this is getting ready for a new master plan.

I didn't realize that the last master plan from 1988 was already completely built out.

It also seems as if they're prepping the population around them for some eminent domain takeovers (just my read on it).

CA article here>>

Bit of a reality check for MEM based on another NWA hub's experience: British Airways just announced they are ending the DTW-LHR (Heathrow) flight next year because it is no longer a profitable route. I believe the flight originates in IAH (Houston), stops in DTW to add more passengers and then continues to LHR. The DTW-LHR flight has been around for about 50 years, but with the economic downtown in Michigan and the recent closure of a Pfizer facility near Detroit, BA says they can no longer make money on the route. NWA says they continue to have good business on their DTW-LGW (Gatwick) flights with much of that traffic coming from connecting flights into DTW.

I know some people on UP and in the CommAppeal have clamored for a MEM-London flight on British Airways for some time, but you can see that even a market of 5+ million people has a hard time supporting a point-to-hub flight with few opportunities for connections. The best MEM could hope for with regards to London connectivity is an NWA nonstop to LGW given the amount of connecting traffic here. The better solution would be an NWA or Air France nonstop to CDG (Paris) as that feeds into another SkyTeam hub with a vast network (CDG connects to just about everywhere). At least NWA and Air France are talking about it, so maybe the market here is ready for a second transatlantic flight...I sure hope so.

On another note, I can't figure out what AA's strategy is with New York. They just opened up a large terminal at JFK but they don't operate many domestic connections out of Kennedy. Meanwhile, LGA is small and perpetually jammed, but they run it like a focus city with flights to most major domestic markets. It would make more sense to have more connections through JFK to foreign destinations. I guess the P2P and connecting traffic is good enough at LGA, but I'm surprised American was able to either get new slots or swap MEM slots with another market. A non-stop to JFK is needed out of MEM.

Bit of a reality check for MEM based on another NWA hub's experience: British Airways just announced they are ending the DTW-LHR (Heathrow) flight next year because it is no longer a profitable route. I believe the flight originates in IAH (Houston), stops in DTW to add more passengers and then continues to LHR. The DTW-LHR flight has been around for about 50 years, but with the economic downtown in Michigan and the recent closure of a Pfizer facility near Detroit, BA says they can no longer make money on the route. NWA says they continue to have good business on their DTW-LGW (Gatwick) flights with much of that traffic coming from connecting flights into DTW.

I know some people on UP and in the CommAppeal have clamored for a MEM-London flight on British Airways for some time, but you can see that even a market of 5+ million people has a hard time supporting a point-to-hub flight with few opportunities for connections. The best MEM could hope for with regards to London connectivity is an NWA nonstop to LGW given the amount of connecting traffic here. The better solution would be an NWA or Air France nonstop to CDG (Paris) as that feeds into another SkyTeam hub with a vast network (CDG connects to just about everywhere). At least NWA and Air France are talking about it, so maybe the market here is ready for a second transatlantic flight...I sure hope so.

On another note, I can't figure out what AA's strategy is with New York. They just opened up a large terminal at JFK but they don't operate many domestic connections out of Kennedy. Meanwhile, LGA is small and perpetually jammed, but they run it like a focus city with flights to most major domestic markets. It would make more sense to have more connections through JFK to foreign destinations. I guess the P2P and connecting traffic is good enough at LGA, but I'm surprised American was able to either get new slots or swap MEM slots with another market. A non-stop to JFK is needed out of MEM.

Yeah, I read about the DTW-LHR flight...I agree that NW MEM-LGW would be our best bet. Actually, I think (if it's still being investigated) an AirFrance codeshare for MEM-CDG is the best bet because it connects two SkyTeam hubs as well as two FedEx hubs. My DREAM international routes for MEM are MEM-LGW, MEM-CDG, and MEM-NRT. The latter two seem a bit more realistic before the first just because of Northwest, SkyTeam, and FedEx.

On the JFK route, I agree. I would love to see JetBlue take it or even get a Delta flight on it. Both operate large operations out of JFK. I've heard that JetBlue may not be doing so well at BNA, so I have to wonder about that as an option for here. Granted, without the Southwest factor, they may do very well here, since they are more on par with Frontier.

Yeah, I read about the DTW-LHR flight...I agree that NW MEM-LGW would be our best bet. Actually, I think (if it's still being investigated) an AirFrance codeshare for MEM-CDG is the best bet because it connects two SkyTeam hubs as well as two FedEx hubs. My DREAM international routes for MEM are MEM-LGW, MEM-CDG, and MEM-NRT. The latter two seem a bit more realistic before the first just because of Northwest, SkyTeam, and FedEx.

On the JFK route, I agree. I would love to see JetBlue take it or even get a Delta flight on it. Both operate large operations out of JFK. I've heard that JetBlue may not be doing so well at BNA, so I have to wonder about that as an option for here. Granted, without the Southwest factor, they may do very well here, since they are more on par with Frontier.

I don't see how having FedEx hubs in MEM and CDG really would help in getting n/s flights to there. FedEx already flys that with MD-11's. But whatever works I guess.

As for the B6 crap here. They really shot themselves in the foot with just four flights a day to JFK. People can get to JFK from BNA so easily already, and for a fairly reasonable amount of cash too, that another carrier offering the same airport really was too much. Plus, B6 is really hard to connect on from here and that played a huge part in them doing poorly from BNA. Maybe things will pick up who knows. But Southwest having an affect on them is not part of the picture at all. WN doesn't offer flights from here to the NYC area and connecting on them from here to there is rather hard to do. If anything, the thing that hurts them is the redundancy of offerings to JFK from BNA. As for them at MEM, doubtful. It isn't part of the growth strategy for B6 in a market like MEM. Which that makes BNA all the more weird too. JetBlue will always fly here due to Embraer's maintenance headquarters here, but they may not always carry pax on them. So coming from a photographers standpoint, it's not a loss if they leave. LOL!!

Isn't NW moving it's London stuff to Heathrow soon?

I don't see how having FedEx hubs in MEM and CDG really would help in getting n/s flights to there. FedEx already flys that with MD-11's. But whatever works I guess.

As for the B6 crap here. They really shot themselves in the foot with just four flights a day to JFK. People can get to JFK from BNA so easily already, and for a fairly reasonable amount of cash too, that another carrier offering the same airport really was too much. Plus, B6 is really hard to connect on from here and that played a huge part in them doing poorly from BNA. Maybe things will pick up who knows. But Southwest having an affect on them is not part of the picture at all. WN doesn't offer flights from here to the NYC area and connecting on them from here to there is rather hard to do. If anything, the thing that hurts them is the redundancy of offerings to JFK from BNA. As for them at MEM, doubtful. It isn't part of the growth strategy for B6 in a market like MEM. Which that makes BNA all the more weird too. JetBlue will always fly here due to Embraer's maintenance headquarters here, but they may not always carry pax on them. So coming from a photographers standpoint, it's not a loss if they leave. LOL!!

I realize that; however, just as some people seem to think Japanese businesses in Nashville will make a BNA-Tokyo flight happen, it seems probably that FedEx's growing presence in Paris will help in landing the flight. Arnold Perl (chairman for MSCAA) has outlined a plan for MEM-CDG by 2010 and MEM-NRT by 2012. The fact that Air France is still showing interest makes it certainly possible to achieve destination one, and the 787 makes destination two just as possible. Furthermore, as stated, you're dealing with two SkyTeam hubs that would be connected. MEM has been extremely successful with the AMS flight (it's normally overbooked), and due to the SkyTeam alliance, CDG-MEM has a very good probability of success.

Sure, you can fly Delta from BNA to JFK, but think about it...if JetBlue left, do you really think it's going to be as successful when Delta has a monopoly on the route and raises fares? I really think Southwest/Delta played a part in JetBlue not doing well simply because A) Sure, there may be O&D to an extent for Delta to JFK, but at the same time, if you fly Delta, making connections through ATL gives you many more options than JFK...at least on Delta and B) Southwest still is offering much lower fares to go from BNA to other destinations directly, so why bother with JFK? Plus, it seemed to be overkill with B6 on four flights a day (which actually is now three) on top of three flights with Delta. Hopefully they'll just right-size the market than leave altogether. However, MEM is actually in the growth strategy for B6. The list of destinations B6 intends to serve actually has both Nashville and Memphis on it, so neither is really abnormal for service. LOL!!

With open skies, I believe NW is...to a certain extent, anyway. I can imagine MSP-LHR and DTW-LHR happening with maybe MEM-LGW because I don't think Northwest plans on completely abandoning LGW.

I realize that; however, just as some people seem to think Japanese businesses in Nashville will make a BNA-Tokyo flight happen, it seems probably that FedEx's growing presence in Paris will help in landing the flight. Arnold Perl (chairman for MSCAA) has outlined a plan for MEM-CDG by 2010 and MEM-NRT by 2012. The fact that Air France is still showing interest makes it certainly possible to achieve destination one, and the 787 makes destination two just as possible. Furthermore, as stated, you're dealing with two SkyTeam hubs that would be connected. MEM has been extremely successful with the AMS flight (it's normally overbooked), and due to the SkyTeam alliance, CDG-MEM has a very good probability of success.

Sure, you can fly Delta from BNA to JFK, but think about it...if JetBlue left, do you really think it's going to be as successful when Delta has a monopoly on the route and raises fares? I really think Southwest/Delta played a part in JetBlue not doing well simply because A) Sure, there may be O&D to an extent for Delta to JFK, but at the same time, if you fly Delta, making connections through ATL gives you many more options than JFK...at least on Delta and B) Southwest still is offering much lower fares to go from BNA to other destinations directly, so why bother with JFK? Plus, it seemed to be overkill with B6 on four flights a day (which actually is now three) on top of three flights with Delta. Hopefully they'll just right-size the market than leave altogether. However, MEM is actually in the growth strategy for B6. The list of destinations B6 intends to serve actually has both Nashville and Memphis on it, so neither is really abnormal for service. LOL!!

With open skies, I believe NW is...to a certain extent, anyway. I can imagine MSP-LHR and DTW-LHR happening with maybe MEM-LGW because I don't think Northwest plans on completely abandoning LGW.

It's been argued ad nauseam on both UP and A.Net and i'm not going to continue it now. But time has shown, and people have agreed, that NW hasn't got much for MEM and it's doubtful, VERY doubtful, they will put much emphasis on international growth there. The O&D isn't there for it, the money isn't there, and the business traffic isn't there for it to happen. If it was, it would alredy be happening. NW is very comfortable with all the connections going through the other two hubs. Memphis isn't your ordinary hub in this conutry too, and to continue to think it's on the same level as DTW and MSP to NW is fooling yourself. The facts speak for themselves with the draw down of mainline service there over time in exchange for smaller a/c and the complete removal of a bank of flights that could've served interntional flights better. MEM doesn't have regularly scheduled 757 service anymore. They get them when the loads dictate them to be there, but having a daily scheduled 757, 365 days a year, isn't happening at MEM anymore. That's not a good sign for a hub IMO, especially when they used to be somewhat commonplace down there. On average, the largest passenger jet to serve the MEM hub daily is an a A320, the A330 notwithstanding.

Now, with B6, their plan is international, Florida, and out west. Nashville doesn't fit their NEW model just as MEM doesn't. B6 has been skirting a takeover for a while and that may actually happen sooner rather than later. If that does, the routes from BNA are gone and everything returns to pre-B6 levels. Southwest has no effect on them at all here. The two are in different leagues of LCC service. And again, Southwest has no n/s destinations in the NYC area from here so it's pointless. People dont' fly to Islip to get to NYC.

Keep in mind, just because a flight is overbooked, doesn't mean they are making money on it. The proof is in the numbers, not the outward appearances.

MNAA has plans out their arse and that means nothing. Unless it is a flight that is prompted by the airline, I take little comfort in thinking it has a chance to happen. i.e. BNA-NRT. And speaking of that, there isn't a majority that believe that flight could work and I think it's been proven it won't unless NW packs up and moves here. So to compare MEM wishful thinking to that of the MNAA is apples to oranges. One is a hub and another isn't.

As has been stated numerous times on A.Net by those "in the know" for NW, the 787 utilization will be primarily from DTW and MSP with some non-hub international flights from places on the east coast, etc. That's not to say that MEM won't see it because nobody knows, but again....NW hasn't shown a willingness to grow the MEM market. If anything, they have shown a willingness to de-emphasize it to a certain degree and relegate it to just a domestic hub.

Let's be honest, Air France hasn't shown any intrest outside of their little shin-dig back earlier this year. There have been no reports of the meetings outcome nor has there been any reports of incentives, or flights. That's just pure speculation on your part that there is still intrest.

It's been argued ad nauseam on both UP and A.Net and i'm not going to continue it now. But time has shown, and people have agreed, that NW hasn't got much for MEM and it's doubtful, VERY doubtful, they will put much emphasis on international growth there. The O&D isn't there for it, the money isn't there, and the business traffic isn't there for it to happen. If it was, it would alredy be happening. NW is very comfortable with all the connections going through the other two hubs. Memphis isn't your ordinary hub in this conutry too, and to continue to think it's on the same level as DTW and MSP to NW is fooling yourself. The facts speak for themselves with the draw down of mainline service there over time in exchange for smaller a/c and the complete removal of a bank of flights that could've served interntional flights better. MEM doesn't have regularly scheduled 757 service anymore. They get them when the loads dictate them to be there, but having a daily scheduled 757, 365 days a year, isn't happening at MEM anymore. That's not a good sign for a hub IMO, especially when they used to be somewhat commonplace down there. On average, the largest passenger jet to serve the MEM hub daily is an a A320, the A330 notwithstanding.

Now, with B6, their plan is international, Florida, and out west. Nashville doesn't fit their NEW model just as MEM doesn't. B6 has been skirting a takeover for a while and that may actually happen sooner rather than later. If that does, the routes from BNA are gone and everything returns to pre-B6 levels. Southwest has no effect on them at all here. The two are in different leagues of LCC service. And again, Southwest has no n/s destinations in the NYC area from here so it's pointless. People dont' fly to Islip to get to NYC.

Keep in mind, just because a flight is overbooked, doesn't mean they are making money on it. The proof is in the numbers, not the outward appearances.

MNAA has plans out their arse and that means nothing. Unless it is a flight that is prompted by the airline, I take little comfort in thinking it has a chance to happen. i.e. BNA-NRT. And speaking of that, there isn't a majority that believe that flight could work and I think it's been proven it won't unless NW packs up and moves here. So to compare MEM wishful thinking to that of the MNAA is apples to oranges. One is a hub and another isn't.

As has been stated numerous times on A.Net by those "in the know" for NW, the 787 utilization will be primarily from DTW and MSP with some non-hub international flights from places on the east coast, etc. That's not to say that MEM won't see it because nobody knows, but again....NW hasn't shown a willingness to grow the MEM market. If anything, they have shown a willingness to de-emphasize it to a certain degree and relegate it to just a domestic hub.

Let's be honest, Air France hasn't shown any intrest outside of their little shin-dig back earlier this year. There have been no reports of the meetings outcome nor has there been any reports of incentives, or flights. That's just pure speculation on your part that there is still intrest.

Considering this isn't the Nashville Int'l forum, I'm not going to keep debating you on JetBlue in BNA; however, "let's be honest"...do you really know that people aren't flying to Islip to get to New York? Also, with the ATA deal, you can fly Southwest to LGA, so I kinda have to stand by my word that, um, yeah, Southwest does take a toll on JetBlue at BNA...it's the dominant carrier at BNA, and there is always a sense of loyalty that goes with that. Plus, you don't have to be on the same level to compete. The LCCs compete with the legacies even though they're appealing to two different markets.

I completely agree with you about NW and MEM. It is foolish to expect humongous growth from NW at MEM, and I'm not saying there is going to be. I'm not even saying they are going to put "much emphasis" on international growth. However, what I am saying is that the MEM-AMS flight has been extremely successful (and yes, they are making money on it) to the point where NW must take note of how many passengers opt for the easier connections in MEM than in MSP and DTW. And no, I'm not saying MEM is on the level of those two hubs. What I AM saying is that MEM is a unique hub that has a convenient layout to where there could be minimal additions on the international front (a la two flights: CDG and NRT). Furthermore, I think you are confusing MEM with BNA. MEM continues to have regularly scheduled 757 service daily to DTW, MSP, and TPA. As far as the removal of the fourth bank, it was entirely too late for most connections; the current situation is smaller yet more convenient and conducive for a hub. However, it should be noted that MSP and DTW also had their later night flights trimmed down as well.

With plans of those "in the know" on A.Net, I'd take it with a grain of salt. Obviously, the 787 will see more ops from DTW, MSP, and possibly JFK; however, it still must be noted that nobody knows. The Boston Globe up here ran an article about how the 787 will open up Asia routes for Boston; however, no airline has actually made a promise of a flight. Sure Boston is a much larger O&D market than MEM, but when the airline operating a hub out of MEM buys an aircraft that fits the market size, it's worth mentioning. The simple fact is that the 787 would be much more ideal for MEM international flights due to its size as opposed to what is currently in the fleet for long-haul ops to Asia: 747s. Furthermore, I wouldn't rule out AF just yet. Let's be honest, just as you have your connections at MNAA or whomever on the ramp at BNA, I have mine. I'll leave it at that.

Does anyone know if this was false information or something that happened under the radar: the MBJ had one of their "breaking news" stories on the website about the American flight to LGA, but it mentions that MEM-NYC non-stop flights are currently offered by Northwest, Continental, and Delta. Did Delta add a flight?

Air Traffic Control at MEM lost all of its radio frequencies today and had to shut down airspace. Very annoying for Northwest and FedEx, but things may have improved as most of the diverted flights have been rescheduled to depart the diversion airports shortly. BNA, AUS, and STL seem to be getting the bulk of the diversions.

But time has shown, and people have agreed, that NW hasn't got much for MEM and it's doubtful, VERY doubtful, they will put much emphasis on international growth there. The O&D isn't there for it, the money isn't there, and the business traffic isn't there for it to happen. If it was, it would alredy be happening. NW is very comfortable with all the connections going through the other two hubs. Memphis isn't your ordinary hub in this conutry too, and to continue to think it's on the same level as DTW and MSP to NW is fooling yourself.

I think NW potentially could grow the hub here, but it is hard to see it reaching anything near the size and stature of DTW/MSP as long as the market is so much smaller. There will always be some correlation between market size and hub size. Unless something drastic happens in the industry, such as slot restrictions and expansion moratoriums in the major cities that would force connecting traffic through smaller markets, nobody is going to run 500 flights per day through a city with a relatively small population base.

With current levels of domestic service, additional international flights are indeed a tough sell, although the 12-year success of MEM-AMS provides some hope. The problem with adding MEM-LGW, MEM-CDG or anything to Europe is that it would not result in completely incremental traffic; instead, it would cannibalize at least some of the loads from MEM-AMS. NW could end up with two marginal or unprofitable routes replacing one solidly profitable one.

The facts speak for themselves with the draw down of mainline service there over time in exchange for smaller a/c and the complete removal of a bank of flights that could've served interntional flights better. MEM doesn't have regularly scheduled 757 service anymore. They get them when the loads dictate them to be there, but having a daily scheduled 757, 365 days a year, isn't happening at MEM anymore. That's not a good sign for a hub IMO, especially when they used to be somewhat commonplace down there. On average, the largest passenger jet to serve the MEM hub daily is an a A320, the A330 notwithstanding.

The downgauging of aircraft doesn't alarm me too much. It may not be too impressive a hub with so many mainlines replaced with juiced-up Challengers, but it serves virtually all the same cities it did 6-7 years ago. In the interest of maintaining a viable hub here, I would rather see them operate smaller aircraft profitably than fly equipment in here half-empty. While it was cool back in the day to see them fly in DC10s or even, occasionally, 747s from DTW, you could literally see the cash streaming out of the tailpipes. Now their fleet is much more congruent with their routes.

Frankly, I would have put the odds of MEM surviving NW's bankruptcy at about 30%, yet here it is hanging on. It's clear that, over the years, NW sees some consistent value in keeping MEM in the system. I'm sure they'd prefer to have a larger southern market with more immediate potential for population/economic growth, but where would they go? The big markets already have somebody else's hub, and the other medium-sized markets either have too much LCC penetration now or aren't enough of an improvement over MEM to make it worth the move . I'm not privy to their financials, but I've always heard that the cost structure here is low enough to compensate for thin O&D. Unless they decide to give up on the intra-southern traffic, MEM appears to be their only legit option.

Very very very exciting news! Memphis may see an international carrier in the future. Aeromexico has applied with the DOT to begin Mexico City-Memphis flights by the end of 2007. Should be interesting to see! This definitely makes much more sense than MEM-MTY...should be interesting to see if NW responds.

Very very very exciting news! Memphis may see an international carrier in the future. Aeromexico has applied with the DOT to begin Mexico City-Memphis flights by the end of 2007. Should be interesting to see! This definitely makes much more sense than MEM-MTY...should be interesting to see if NW responds.

Sweet! I've flown that airline once, out of IAH.

I know Aeromexico applying for MEM-MEX service was mentioned on Airliners.net, but I didn't see anything on the DOT's website about an application. Anyone see a DOT application for this service?

A few years back, NWA applied for and received DOT approval to fly MEM-MEX and even listed dates of service, but I don't recall them actually flying the route. Shortly after NWA's DOT application, Continental applied to operate the same route via a codeshare agreement (NWA planes, CO codeshare). NWA had a 2-year window to operate MEM-MEX, but did not apply for an extension of the route; I think they currently do not have DOT approval to operate MEM-MEX. If the Aeromexico application does pan out, I guess we can see an NWA application for SkyTeam codeshare service. Once these documents are posted, we'll know quickly 1) whether or not the route has approval and 2) who intends to actually fly it.

Either way, I hope it's true as we need this additional service.

I know Aeromexico applying for MEM-MEX service was mentioned on Airliners.net, but I didn't see anything on the DOT's website about an application. Anyone see a DOT application for this service?

A few years back, NWA applied for and received DOT approval to fly MEM-MEX and even listed dates of service, but I don't recall them actually flying the route. Shortly after NWA's DOT application, Continental applied to operate the same route via a codeshare agreement (NWA planes, CO codeshare). NWA had a 2-year window to operate MEM-MEX, but did not apply for an extension of the route; I think they currently do not have DOT approval to operate MEM-MEX. If the Aeromexico application does pan out, I guess we can see an NWA application for SkyTeam codeshare service. Once these documents are posted, we'll know quickly 1) whether or not the route has approval and 2) who intends to actually fly it.

Either way, I hope it's true as we need this additional service.

This would be good for NWA since they have a codeshare agreement with Aeromexico. There would be a lot of connecting passengers on that flight.

Lexy, did you realize that you are in the Memphis forum? And mentioning BNA??? Seems like you have a double standard here...Stop talking trash on the Memphis forum...I don't see anyone talking trash in Nashville's but you either...

Lexy, did you realize that you are in the Memphis forum? And mentioning BNA??? Seems like you have a double standard here...Stop talking trash on the Memphis forum...I don't see anyone talking trash in Nashville's but you either...

How is he talking trash? So what if someone mentions BNA. If I mention TYS, will I be talking trash???

How is he talking trash? So what if someone mentions BNA. If I mention TYS, will I be talking trash???

This was only response to him being negative about me posting something on the Nashville site that was a national article that had one nice thing to say about Memphis. I thought they would be happy to something positive about Tennessee. I was just being sarcastic. I could really care less about what he say's over here.

Archived