Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Centre Pointe Shopping Center

7 posts in this topic

This is another Big Box Development that is happening off Pleasant Grove Road. This project has started construction, with Walgreen's Pharmacy open and Bank of the Ozarks under construction. The project is suppose to be 350,000 square feet, which is a little smaller than the Scottsdale Center off Walnut in Rogers. All the stores are suppose to be "Big Box Stores".

Anyway, here's a few photos of the project that I have taken.

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

As well, here's a photo I've seen on a real estate website.

78F10752-CB7D-4D49-BC16-0DB64E59C6B.jpg

Is the realignment of 26th street open yet? And do you have any idea of as to when the Dixieland extension is going to open? Sorry to be bothersome.

The realignment of 26th is still under construction to the best of my knowledge. As well the Dixeland street expansion should be completed by the middle of next year. I believe that this project won't take off unless these road projects are completed.

I like the aerial photos of the area with the outlines where the projects are going in. It really helps you get a handle on exactly where the locations will be. Thanks.

^Ditto. Thanks.

BTW, is that that mixed-use mult-family development just east of Dixieland, north of Pleasant Grove? (I forget the name)

^Ditto. Thanks.

BTW, is that that mixed-use mult-family development just east of Dixieland, north of Pleasant Grove? (I forget the name)

No, that's the Grove.

Not much has happended at this site. I'm beginning to think that this project has been put on hold.

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg