Pierre Bossier Mall....when will it just die already?

dingo

Overall, I don't think Pierre Bossier is that bad. It just has a bad security problem. You can correct me if I am wrong but I think that the only store that they have lost is Gap and that can most likely be attributed to the Boardwalk. Although I do have to say that the Gap outlet at the Boardwalk sucks compaired to the normal Gap. I wonder how long it will be until St Vincent loses Banana Republic.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that our 2 mall are dying. I also understand why. I do not want this to happen. I fear what kind of effect it could have on their surroundings, especially Bossier. St Vincent Mall does not exactly have desirable surroundings. I think they still have some good stores we need. Instead of watching them die, I propose that we begin to petition General Growth Properties demanding they clean the properties up and enforce a code of conduct as the Boardwalk does. Let's save these malls from the thugs. We do not have to take this again. I do not want to see 2 more "South Park Malls." Here is a link to email General Growth Properties and make sure to mention both properties. Thanks.

http://www.ggp.com/contact.asp

Overall, I don't think Pierre Bossier is that bad. It just has a bad security problem. You can correct me if I am wrong but I think that the only store that they have lost is Gap and that can most likely be attributed to the Boardwalk. Although I do have to say that the Gap outlet at the Boardwalk sucks compaired to the normal Gap. I wonder how long it will be until St Vincent loses Banana Republic.

its not just the big stores like Gap...its the smaller stores that currently now make up the malls clientel. The smaller stores that make up PR mall now are cheap and tacky. Like last night I walked thru the mall and there in front of Dillards was some asian women that kept asking me for a massage. yeah, thats what I want to do, I want to get a massage in front of the street tuffs on a friday night.

I saw one security guard, a female, and she was flirting with a person at a jewlery stand while about 5-10ft behind her was what appeared to be a lost child crying.

Outside, I parked under a broken light and there was a group of gangster-wannabes huddled out in the front enterance.

So, its not just the loss of a "big" store. Its the loss of the feeling of safety and just a cheap atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived