Telemundo Nashville - launched June 2006

BrandonTO416

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I mentioned before.... Telemundo broadcasts began early in the summer so they're already started.

Unfortunately I've not got Comcast or a digital broadcast antenna/receiver so I cannot view the programming (not that I would understand it anyway, beyond the como estas. LOL)

The article say they have local news, but I would like to know if its a full newscast or just news briefs? Anyone on here who can watch the programming and could verify?

As I mentioned before.... Telemundo broadcasts began early in the summer so they're already started.

Unfortunately I've not got Comcast or a digital broadcast antenna/receiver so I cannot view the programming (not that I would understand it anyway, beyond the como estas. LOL)

The article say they have local news, but I would like to know if its a full newscast or just news briefs? Anyone on here who can watch the programming and could verify?

Archived