Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

Music City Center Coalition meeting today

4 posts in this topic

I like how the website references some general knowledge about the currently non existent convention center: "The Music City Center, known for its functionality and imaginative design, is accented by a luxury hotel built by private investors...." uh, okay. Oh, and it's part of a neighborhood, too. Although I didn't see any mention of the vagrants and homeless people that make up the greater part of the neighborhood. I don't know, I guess if you write about something as if it actually exists in the present, you break down a lot of psychological barriers that may resist its actual existence, or something.

I like how the website references some general knowledge about the currently non existent convention center: "The Music City Center, known for its functionality and imaginative design, is accented by a luxury hotel built by private investors...." uh, okay. Oh, and it's part of a neighborhood, too. Although I didn't see any mention of the vagrants and homeless people that make up the greater part of the neighborhood. I don't know, I guess if you write about something as if it actually exists in the present, you break down a lot of psychological barriers that may resist its actual existence, or something.