Governor

Veloise

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was the other topic closed?

For Sunlover38 - just google Military Commissions Act of 2006

for more information. Remember, Google is your friend. Look it up.

The bill has passed both the House and the Senate and is awaiting

the President's signature. (and probably the zillioneth signing

statement of his presidency)

I removed myself from the last thread, but since this is a new one...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit when I read this email from Betsy.

Dear Friend,

My husband Dick's 51st birthday is October 21st but I'd really like to make his "gift day" the next day, Sunday October 22nd.

On October 22nd, our campaign's financial disclosure is due and the kids and I would like to give Dick a birthday present by raising $51,000 for his campaign for Governor against Jennifer Granholm.

Will you please help out and join the tens of thousands of friends, neighbors, volunteers, grassroots activists and caring citizens who have invested $20, $35, $40 or $100 in our campaign to change Michigan for the better?

When Governor Granholm attacks my husband, she says things that just aren't so. The desperation to get re-elected at all costs makes people behave in disappointing ways.

I'm so proud of the campaign Dick has waged, the vision and plans he has for turning Michigan around, and his love for Michigan shines through. When he wins, his confident, effective, results-oriented leadership will be a gift to the people of Michigan.

But first we've got a campaign to win, a birthday to celebrate, a campaign finance disclosure report to file and a goal to meet. Will you help by making your safe and secure online contribution today?

Gratefully,

betsysig.jpg

Betsy DeVos

Why was the other topic closed?

For Sunlover38 - just google Military Commissions Act of 2006

for more information. Remember, Google is your friend. Look it up.

The bill has passed both the House and the Senate and is awaiting

the President's signature. (and probably the zillioneth signing

statement of his presidency)

Granholm won even more browny points from me when she said that she'd support Light rail in the motor city and mass transit options in other feasible places. Devos on the other hand wants to add more lanes to our highways. Sorry rich boy. We could have a 30 mile wide highway running from South Bend, IN to the Big Mac and it would still look like a Meijer parking lot on a payday when rush hour comes around.

Archived