Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Welcome

9 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Memphis Bar & Grill. This forum is equivalent to the coffee houses for some of the other cities but I have been wanting to try something a little different hence Bar & Grill for Memphis. If you guys would rather have it named Coffee House, I will be glad to change it.

Thanks for supporting UrbanPlanet.org and please enjoy!

Welcome to the Memphis Bar & Grill. This forum is equivalent to the coffee houses for some of the other cities but I have been wanting to try something a little different hence Bar & Grill for Memphis. If you guys would rather have it named Coffee House, I will be glad to change it.

Thanks for supporting UrbanPlanet.org and please enjoy!

I like Bar & Grill...although, we could call it Memphis Platinum Plus. That's a memphis icon!!! ;)

I think "Bar and Grill" is an excellent fit for a Memphis forum. :thumbsup:

When I think Blues, I think more Bar/Grill. Good call on this one Metro M. I think this is a great fit.

Can you make Nashville's honky tonk though? (JUST KIDDING!!) :D

I was wondering where all the good topics went! I just noticed the link at the top of the page. Maybe a sticky topic in the main forum would be a good idea to direct regulars to this section.

So are only discussions of Memphis development "on topic"?

I was wondering where all the good topics went! I just noticed the link at the top of the page. Maybe a sticky topic in the main forum would be a good idea to direct regulars to this section.

So are only discussions of Memphis development "on topic"?