WFSB Broadcast House replaced by High Rise

grock

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consider me surprised, intrigued, but skeptical. How does a deal like this get done relatively quietly and quickly while the corner of Main and Asylum still sits as a parking lot? If this happens it better be a wake up call to the owners of that "parking lot."

I'm sure its a long shot to incorporate the old hotel on the plaza into this proposed development. Regardless, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a mixed use tower (maybe hotel?) best suited for the Central Business District.

Please be a Westin, Hyatt or something nice. I think a Residential/office or Residential/hotel would be perfect. Maybe we could get a Westin with some residential like Providence is getting. Also, W hotels looks like they will have a hotel/residentail tower for the proposed 110 westminster project.

Consider me surprised, intrigued, but skeptical. How does a deal like this get done relatively quietly and quickly while the corner of Main and Asylum still sits as a parking lot? If this happens it better be a wake up call to the owners of that "parking lot."

I'm sure its a long shot to incorporate the old hotel on the plaza into this proposed development. Regardless, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a mixed use tower (maybe hotel?) best suited for the Central Business District.

Archived