Ann Arbor Meetup

wolverine

trainwreck.jpg

I love this image, a classic Ann Arbor trainwreck, quite similar to how our past Ann Arbor meetups happen. It rains, or people come on the wrong day. But I'm convinced that we can have another one, and it will be succesful. So, what do you all think, shall we do a forum meetup in AA, and what days/times work for everyone?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A meetup sounds good, but you have to tell me if you're going to cancel it BEFORE I leave my house and drive to Ann Arbor, not when I'm already in Ann Arbor. Remember last time?

As far as a time....well....weekends work best. I have stuff going on for the next 6 Friday evenings, although I could do something earlier in the day (I'd have to be back in Detroit by 4:00pm).

oh good, the meetup didn't happen yet! whew! I finally don't check here for a week and something happens.

For me, Sat and Sun are free. Friday are open, from 2:00-5:30 (I guess not very open). Wed. I'm free from 4:00 on, but I might have homework to do.

Really, the best for me is the weekend, and I think the weekends are probably best for everyone anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived