Lieberman extends lead over Lamont

MadVlad

According to a Quinnipiac College poll, Lieberman has increased his lead to 17 points over Ned Lamont. This is a significant increase over the 10 points he was ahead in late September. All indications are that I will be correct, Lieberman appears to be doing very well with Republicans and, more importantly, Independants, and is holding a decent amount of Democrats. Unless he really slips up and starts sending some IM's to someone he shouldn't, it looks like he'll retain his seat.

Hartford Courant story

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lieberman is like a republican candidate with a good amount of support among Independents who has managed to hold on to some dems at this point. I'll never vote for him again, but I think he will win this time around. I hope if he does win, he does go ahead an change parties. I don't care about the repubs picking up the seat, I just want it to be clear and out in the open where is support comes from.

Lieberman is like a republican candidate with a good amount of support among Independents who has managed to hold on to some dems at this point. I'll never vote for him again, but I think he will win this time around. I hope if he does win, he does go ahead an change parties. I don't care about the repubs picking up the seat, I just want it to be clear and out in the open where is support comes from.

Tycoon, c'mon brother, he's not a Republican. I think he'll have plenty of support left. Just wait until the Democrats have a vote coming up and he's one of the swing votes, you'll see how quick they come to pat his bottom again.

Alliances with Weiker are preferable than to Bush in my book. I mean it's really a matter of personal preferance at this point. Anyone who is not furious with Bush is blind or dishonest in my opinion. I don't apologize for holding that view and wanting to toss certain people out on their a** but I understand there are people who strongly disagree with me and that is the beauty of America.

Tycoon,

With Bush's approval rating around 38%, that means that 4 out of every 10 think he is doing a good job and 6 out of 10 think he is doing poorly. That's not really such a big difference.

So if you don't know anyone who isn't furious with Bush, you circle of friends is very like-minded. Or you are intolerate of diverse opinions. You need to get out more.

This is the biggest problem in the country. No one can see the other side's good points.

Tycoon,

With Bush's approval rating around 38%, that means that 4 out of every 10 think he is doing a good job and 6 out of 10 think he is doing poorly. That's not really such a big difference.

So if you don't know anyone who isn't furious with Bush, you circle of friends is very like-minded. Or you are intolerate of diverse opinions. You need to get out more.

This is the biggest problem in the country. No one can see the other side's good points.

"Anyone who is not furious with Bush is blind or dishonest in my opinion."

In other words anyone who disagrees with your opinion isn't worth listening to. Can that be interpeted any other way?.

Bush was dealt a very tough hand. He thinks he is doing what is best for America and for future generations of Americans. I disagree with him on many, many points. But I don't understand people who want bad things to happen to America because they don't like Bush especially since none of them offer solutions.

Archived