Lieberman extends lead over Lamont

MadVlad

"Anyone who is not furious with Bush is blind or dishonest in my opinion."

In other words anyone who disagrees with your opinion isn't worth listening to. Can that be interpeted any other way?.

Bush was dealt a very tough hand. He thinks he is doing what is best for America and for future generations of Americans. I disagree with him on many, many points. But I don't understand people who want bad things to happen to America because they don't like Bush especially since none of them offer solutions.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Anyone who is not furious with Bush is blind or dishonest in my opinion."

In other words anyone who disagrees with your opinion isn't worth listening to. Can that be interpeted any other way?.

Bush was dealt a very tough hand. He thinks he is doing what is best for America and for future generations of Americans. I disagree with him on many, many points. But I don't understand people who want bad things to happen to America because they don't like Bush especially since none of them offer solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived