MidTowne Village Development Updates

GRDadof3

Hello Joedowntow,

this is ParkRowJoe, I wanted to pass along the updated rendering of our building but was not sure how to do it. I am new to the fourm and did not want to make an inappropriate post.

How can i send you the the new elevation.

PS: I thought you might be interested to know that we are attracting an international clientel. I suspect the news of the med-mile (with it's internatioal workforce) is driving that attivity.

Thanks for the help.

Are these the new images?

http://www.parkrowcondo.com/

3-D-Elevation-LowRes.gif

Interior-Low.png

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the renderings. They are very tasteful esp. the interior shot. I'd like to see downtown surrounded by a residential ring of developments like this. This would also look good built on the imediate blocks surrounding the new Gas Light Village development in EGR.

Are these the new images?

http://www.parkrowcondo.com/

3-D-Elevation-LowRes.gif

Interior-Low.png

Yes, these are latest images. Thank you for putting them up.

Park Row,

I would use Photobucket or Flickr (free services). GRdad, don't you have a post on this subject somewhere?

Excited to see the new renderings. Drove by the development today and Midtowne Village is picking up pace.

Joe

I learn to use Flickr.

Joe

Those are beautiful! Not sure about the porch roof though. I think there should be a brick facia which would be more appropriate for this housing typology. But overall, I think these are really great!

I agree with you about the porch roof. We are rethinking it. Right now the porch roofs look to light wieght.

We soon will ad a more substantial brick treatment to the main entry. For now we hiding it behind a tree.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So is the elevator shaft (I assume that is what is poking out) the top of the building, or is it actually one story higher than the actual building?

I think it is going to look great coming from the East. First this, then the RDV development. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if this is the roof height or if that shaft extends higher than the roof. The thing looks alot taller than I expected since there is nothing of significant height around it. When you're coming from the west on 196 it really jumps out at you when the highway curves because suddenly you are looking directly at it. Every morning when I leave my apartment that core is the first thing I see.

It looks like they are done with the one (stairwell?), and are working on the other. And those hole cuts look like doorways, so I'd say that's probably it. This project was scaled down from 7 stories to 4. :(

isn't the rendering you posted only 4 stories above grade?

I was just wondering when it was scaled down, cause you said it was scaled down from 7 to 4... ?

Yes, it was originally planned to be a 7 story building, then I believe because they couldn't get approval to add the surgery services, they scaled their plans down to 4 stories. I posted both before and after renderings back up in post #6 in this thread. :thumbsup:

I wish it were 7, but 4 stories will still look nice when the surrounding area all looks to be at a high of 0 stories from the view I see. It will still be taller than the building they built on Michigan and the Park Row Condos.

Does anyone think I should take more photos from that perspective when the rest of the building starts to rise?

Archived