Louisiana's Next Govenor

eastover neworleans

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah some "Republican haters" on the forums made sure they posted this immediately, in celebration mode :rolleyes: At least when finally confronted with this he did not deny it ever happened. Vitter's wife doesn't sound nearly as forgiving as Hillary. Of course that would have taken too big a bite out of her future Presidential plans.

More bad news for Vitter...

Madam: Vitter a client at Canal Street brothel

T-P Update

U.S. Senator David Vitter visited a Canal Street brothel several times beginning in the mid-1990s, paying $300 per hour for services at the bordello after he met the madam at a fishing rodeo that included prostitutes and other politicians, according to Jeanette Maier, the "Canal Street Madam" whose operation was shut down by a federal investigators in 2001.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's the election results map:

govrace102207.jpg

I wasn't suprised to see John Georges win New Orleans, as he is a very well known businessman in this community, and of course Walter Boasso won his own parish of St. Bernard. However, Jindal did quite a bit better in Orleans than I expected, and that tells me one thing; there are 300,000 people now in this city, and most of the 150,000 that have left since the last election were democrats. Everyone knew that already, but the results really showed it.

Also, I liked what one New Orleans political analyst said on the local news: "Many believed that Bobby Jindal lost the 2003 election because of the north Louisiana vote, and now in 2007 the north Louisiana vote could be something that helps him greatly."

Archived