Inman Mills Lofts

btoy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the price. Inman is suburbanizing more and more, and it will probably be the next hot place as Boiling Springs fills up and continues to become more congested with traffic... Inman has access to Spartanburg via Asheville Highway as well as 585, so it will not become congested for quite some time.

<Jaw Drop> Wow. I am amazed that is happening, considering how much my dad, aunt & grandmother scolded & were constantly in disgust at 'those mill people'. But I always thought the mill homes were really great looking bungalows & now lofts in the old mill building. This is incredible.

Thanks for the news...

Chapman HS is in a new facility this year and is very close to going 3A so they are already growing - as well as Landrum. That said, I don't know if their current market will support such a project even though it looks awesome. I wish it was in one of the mills closer to downtown Spartanburg, but it might fill a niche for those wanting a little country loft living. I hope it goes well.

Archived