Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fooman03

World Series

16 posts in this topic

Who do you all think is going to win the World Series.

So far its tied up at 1 game apiece and its wide open.

Im a Cardinal fan myself, so im biased but Im going to predict the Cards in 6 games.

What are your all's predictions?

Cards just finished up game 3 behind an absolute gem from Carpenter tonight. Now lead the series 2-1 with game 4 scheduled for tommorrow night in St. Louis.

Carpenter dominated the game making Detroit look terrible on offense. I think Detroit rebounds with Bonderman on the mound for Game 4.

I think Suppan is going to back up his 2 previous outgoings he had in the NLCS tommorrow night. Look for this game to be a pitchers duel and be low scoring.

Detroit really needs to win tonight to make this a series. Im just not that confident in having Justin Verlander on the mound for Game 5 if St Louis is up 3-1. However, 2-2, is a whole different story. The Tiger bats have to start to hit as well. 5 runs in 3 games isn't going to win them very many.

Normally I'd vote the Tigers since I kinda like Detroit, but since they beat my A's, I'm gonna go root for the Cards now. And hey, St. Louis ain't such a bad place either!

5-4 top of the ninth, this could be the series if Detroit can't pull it out here.

Down 3-1, not good. How many teams have come back from that kind of a deficit to win the series?

Hasnt happened in 21 years. 1985, Which was the Royals over the Cards I believe.

Go Cards Go! One Win Away!

Hasnt happened in 21 years. 1985, Which was the Royals over the Cards I believe.

Go Cards Go! One Win Away!

Down 3-1, not good. How many teams have come back from that kind of a deficit to win the series?

Thanks for a good year, Tigers! Congrats to St. Louis.

They are who we THOUGHT they were!

Whoops, wrong Cardinals.