Intra-State Flights

BrandonTO416

Have any of you noticed how many flights there are within the state?

The biggest flight pattern is based on the fact that NWA has its Memphis hub.

Memphis has several daily flights to all commercial airports in the state.

Memphis - Chattanooga

Memphis - Nashville (which has mainline jet service, I flew on a 737 between the two before)

Memphis - Knoxville

Memphis - Tri-Cities

I'm not sure about Nashville's connections, as I don't think there is one to the other markets.

Anyone know if there are others?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, no regional service from BNA to any airport besides MEM. And that service bounces between DC-9's and A319's. BNA has shuttle service from Chattanooga and Bowling Green, but no airline service to other cities.

Although I would like to see a regional service start in the state with flights to BNA, but that most likely won't happen just due to cost.

Yeah, no regional service from BNA to any airport besides MEM. And that service bounces between DC-9's and A319's. BNA has shuttle service from Chattanooga and Bowling Green, but no airline service to other cities.

Although I would like to see a regional service start in the state with flights to BNA, but that most likely won't happen just due to cost.

Archived