Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'M MOVING BACK!

9 posts in this topic

I'm getting out of this stinkhole (personal opinion) called Texas & moving back home next month!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I can't wait to get some cool weather & REAL BBQ (not this beef junk they have down here!)

Welcome HOME!!! :yahoo: As they always say, there's no place like home - and that can be anywhere your heart desires, whether it is a new location or one from your past. The main thing is that you enjoy life where you choose to live. :D

I'm getting out of this stinkhole (personal opinion) called Texas & moving back home next month!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I can't wait to get some cool weather & REAL BBQ (not this beef junk they have down here!)

Just be sure to hold your speeds down here...we don't have those lovely 70/75/80/85 MPH limits here like Texas does. :lol:

I spent a week in Texas, and have driven through it twice for some cross country trips - and O.. M.. G.. it is humid there! How did you deal with that?? :)

Yep, I'm back. Been back, but away from UP. Too busy!!! But great to be home.

Believe me, y'all can have Texas. I'll be kind & not list all the stuff down there I despise!

I can't wait to get some cool weather & REAL BBQ (not this beef junk they have down here!)