Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yerocal

Wild adventure wanting to build in South Macon Area

15 posts in this topic

Should macon accommidate the request of the wild adventure Company wanting to construct a water theme park in south macon- bibb county. What effect s would this have for the is area.

Why is macon-bibb county not jumping on this proposed project?

Valdosta really achieved at lot revenue and progression from having Wild adventures and atlanta with six flags, white waters, and Ga Aquarium.

thats a good idea!!! GA needs to spread the wealth cause ATL is cool but the traffic is crazy!! Good luck Macon

I say go for it. I think the population could certainly support it.

I Defintely agree and i hope that they really get things going with the project soon.

exactly Some of the other cities need to have a chance to shine other than atlanta all the time and i think this is a good idea for Ga and this area.

I've been sayin this ever since the proposal came up. Macon-Bibb should be jumping all over this oppurtunity. This could single hanedly propel Macon as the next large urban area in Ga.

I know! What happened to this project. I got all excited over it. This is Bas Pro Shops time 200!!!!!!!

I have heard nothing else on this proposal idea for macon, i hope that Macon/bibb county has not passed up or the developers has decided too.. this would contribute a great deal progress to macon and this entire area..... we need something like this here and it would build macon up as a more stronger tourist attraction combine with more positive development....

I have heard nothing else on this proposal idea for macon, i hope that Macon/bibb county has not passed up or the developers has decided too.. this would contribute a great deal progress to macon and this entire area..... we need something like this here and it would build macon up as a more stronger tourist attraction combine with more positive development....

Wild Adventures is bankrupt so it could be a while before this takes off. Bibb is still working with the developer though.

Wild Adventures is bankrupt so it could be a while before this takes off. Bibb is still working with the developer though.

I think I heard this was going to Perry... Land close to Macon was just too expensive.

that was a rumor started by a realestate person trying to sell them some land in perry.

So it's not true that they're going elsewhere? There probably is some reasonable priced land in Bibb and Houston, just not right along the Interstate.

well last i hear that Macon/Bibb county was during a study about building a access rd from I-75 to support access/traffic to & from the park and was still under negotations... nothing about it change to the perry area.