Wild adventure wanting to build in South Macon Area

yerocal

Should macon accommidate the request of the wild adventure Company wanting to construct a water theme park in south macon- bibb county. What effect s would this have for the is area.

Why is macon-bibb county not jumping on this proposed project?

Valdosta really achieved at lot revenue and progression from having Wild adventures and atlanta with six flags, white waters, and Ga Aquarium.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have heard nothing else on this proposal idea for macon, i hope that Macon/bibb county has not passed up or the developers has decided too.. this would contribute a great deal progress to macon and this entire area..... we need something like this here and it would build macon up as a more stronger tourist attraction combine with more positive development....

I have heard nothing else on this proposal idea for macon, i hope that Macon/bibb county has not passed up or the developers has decided too.. this would contribute a great deal progress to macon and this entire area..... we need something like this here and it would build macon up as a more stronger tourist attraction combine with more positive development....

• 5 months later...

Archived