Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yerocal

Dave and Busters Fun Center......

12 posts in this topic

Would Augusta, Macon, Columbus or Savannah better support a Dave and Busters? Opinions!

I think Macon/ Warner Robins Area!

augusta/aiken/evans/hephzibah/martinez/north augusta/ft. gordon

or

savannah/pooler/hilton head/hinesville/hutchinson

Really, any of these mid-sized cities could support a Dave and Busters. I dont see why not. Out of all the cities mentioned, Augusta (because its the largest metro) and Savannah (because it has so much tourism) would probably do best.

I think all of the cities mentioned could support one, BUT:

I don't think Dave and Buster's is really in rapid expansion mode right now, however... For example, the entertainment mecca and 3rd fastest growing metro in the country, Orlando, currently has no D&B's, and there are no plans/rumours to build any... So, solely based on that observation, I don't think any of these cities will get one for quite a while... If they're not expanding in Orlando, there's a slim chance that cities 1/4 the size or less will see one...

Columbus could easily support a Dave and Busters. We already have a entertainment venue like Dave and Busters called Hollywood Connection. It is owned by Carmike Cinemas (3rd largest movie theater company) which is based in Columbus. Carmike also owns another Hollywood Connection in Salt Lake City. Awhile back I heard rumors that Dave and Busters was looking at expanding in Columbus....we will just have to wait and see!

I'd never heard of it until now. Is it really good or something? I want Augusta to get a Ruth Chris Steakhouse--I don't really care about the others.

The question is, do we NEED another of these centers?

The question is, do we NEED another of these centers?

For a while i thougth Macon might be getting one because they really beefed up advertising in the area.

i think macon should, and the old Kmart on eisnhower would make a good spot for one.

some one needs to do something with that building. I heard Beaulaland Church was going to use it for their new mega church. idk. maybe they are going to gut it ou or something.