Dubai 3D

malec

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's al waqf?

The larger development is a combination of businessbay, burj dubai complex, difc and loads of other random towers (basically the current SZR skyline). The smaller one is a project called "the lagoons". Al burj is 60km away, I wouldn't consider it in dubai either, just in the same emirate

What's al waqf?

The larger development is a combination of businessbay, burj dubai complex, difc and loads of other random towers (basically the current SZR skyline). The smaller one is a project called "the lagoons". Al burj is 60km away, I wouldn't consider it in dubai either, just in the same emirate

Great job. 3D-Dubai is very impressive. Dubai is like several cities. Even the newer Dubai will be getting thick density. Old Dubai near the creek and the gulf as a nice street grid w/density. The other development are like a Star Wars type of lay-out. Incredible! A mix of Miami and Manhattan rolled-into one.

Great job. 3D-Dubai is very impressive. Dubai is like several cities. Even the newer Dubai will be getting thick density. Old Dubai near the creek and the gulf as a nice street grid w/density. The other development are like a Star Wars type of lay-out. Incredible! A mix of Miami and Manhattan rolled-into one.

Nope not al burj, that tower's around 300m but it's just closer.

In the burj dubai are there are 3 monsters that are planned. By monster I mean around 1500ft but there's still a massive gap between burj dubai's height and these. Also no other tower comes close to these.

The towers are burj al alam, a sort of unknown tower also in business bay and another really tall one next to emirates towers (no design yet but to be released in december I think)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived