Charlotte's Lake Norman Area

monsoon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics! The police department & town hall look very nice. I was actually surprised...many of the pics look like they could've been taken in a neighborhood a few miles from here - there are many similarities between the areas.

Excellent pictures, monsoon!!! I believe that Charlotte has a lot of beautiful areas outside its core and I am glad that you took the initiative to give us a tour of Cornelius. I have never been to that area, but I must say it looks attractive and inviting. Hopefully, you will show us more of Lake Norman area ;)

It looks great so far! I'll check the other thread! It's great to see people on bikes instead of cars. They look like serious cyclists? They could be training for a big trip with a local bicycle club. They look like they could be members of one. My mom was a memeber of Blue Ridge Bicycle Club and would go on long trips through two states with the club and trained regularly.

• 1 year later...

Why Thank You.

I was complaining then because gasoline was so high. :lol:

I should have posted a link in that thread to Part II. I've been told it is the better set of photos. Also the construction shown in Part II is now complete and it really looks nice. Cornelus will soon be continuing with this redevelopment on the other side if I-77 to tie the two sides of the city together. They hope to have a walkable shopping avenue rather than the car oriented mess that is there today.

Archived