Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Why are the Russian Troops Invading Atlanta?

17 posts in this topic

They're probably the same people that join these "fighting" chat rooms or whatever.. just to argue with each other.

It was always overwhelmingly people from the UK and the south (at least from their accents on the chat part)... it was so funny to listen to them yell at each other.

Then you'd occasionally get some poor b*stard from Canada in there and he'd get eaten alive. Not really high quality entertainment, though. I wouldn't recommend it. Me and a few friends used to go in just to see what it was like.

They're probably the same people that join these "fighting" chat rooms or whatever.. just to argue with each other.

It was always overwhelmingly people from the UK and the south (at least from their accents on the chat part)... it was so funny to listen to them yell at each other.

Then you'd occasionally get some poor b*stard from Canada in there and he'd get eaten alive. Not really high quality entertainment, though. I wouldn't recommend it. Me and a few friends used to go in just to see what it was like.

I did a quick search earlier when metro posted this topic, nad found nothing, so I'll ask here - what is the meaning of the word Georgia such that an American state and an Asian region share the same name?

It is taken from the Greek word "Georgios," which means farmer. So I guess it's a nation of farmers. And, yes, it came from Wikipedia, which we'll just have to trust for now!

That's really funny. You gotta love how Americans don't know anything about the world.

It is taken from the Greek word "Georgios," which means farmer. So I guess it's a nation of farmers. And, yes, it came from Wikipedia, which we'll just have to trust for now!

These are the same people that claimed it wasn't important to take geography in school; it should be mandatory.

^It is almost all mountainous, people do still farm in the mountains, just seems an odd description anyway.

well i for one (1) am outraged? wake uP people does anyone remember red dawn! where is swayze when his country needs him. did you know taht athens GA doesn't NOT even have an acropolis and the parthenon is in nashville (TN, USA)? any1 who that watched gone with the wind noes that atlanta was burned; rise up! and not for us to let it happen now again, here in the 21 first sentry!

I read of a test given to some students (somewhere, who knows if it's true), and 90% of them thought New England was an island off the east coast....