Why are the Russian Troops Invading Atlanta?

monsoon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're probably the same people that join these "fighting" chat rooms or whatever.. just to argue with each other.

It was always overwhelmingly people from the UK and the south (at least from their accents on the chat part)... it was so funny to listen to them yell at each other.

Then you'd occasionally get some poor b*stard from Canada in there and he'd get eaten alive. Not really high quality entertainment, though. I wouldn't recommend it. Me and a few friends used to go in just to see what it was like.

They're probably the same people that join these "fighting" chat rooms or whatever.. just to argue with each other.

It was always overwhelmingly people from the UK and the south (at least from their accents on the chat part)... it was so funny to listen to them yell at each other.

Then you'd occasionally get some poor b*stard from Canada in there and he'd get eaten alive. Not really high quality entertainment, though. I wouldn't recommend it. Me and a few friends used to go in just to see what it was like.

• 1 month later...

well i for one (1) am outraged? wake uP people does anyone remember red dawn! where is swayze when his country needs him. did you know taht athens GA doesn't NOT even have an acropolis and the parthenon is in nashville (TN, USA)? any1 who that watched gone with the wind noes that atlanta was burned; rise up! and not for us to let it happen now again, here in the 21 first sentry!

Archived