OrlandoSkyscrapers.com

wally2169

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, I would have though the Orlando forum here would have qualified for that as well. If someone here wants to support it, we can certainly do a homepage for Orlando, similar to the ones we have for other cities.

Here is an example. http://charlotte.urbanplanet.org We could do orlando.urbanplanet.org in a similar fashion.

Metro, just to let you know, orlandoskyscrapers.com in its previous incarnation was not a discussion forum at all. It was a clear, concise listing of projects (and a lot more) and is greatly missed. It was an invaluable resource that served as a fantastic companion to Urbanplanet, not a replacement. Be sure to check it out once Dan gets it back up. Like I said, it was (and surely will continue to be) a fantastic reference, but UP remains the only worthwhile forum to visit for Orlando discussion.

I can't wait til that site is up again. I used to log on at work and show my co-workers all the new projects in Orlando. I had an argument with my friends in Colorado about who's growing faster between Colorado Springs and Orlando and OrlandoSkyscrapers.com shut them up real fast.

I can't wait til that site is up again. I used to log on at work and show my co-workers all the new projects in Orlando. I had an argument with my friends in Colorado about who's growing faster between Colorado Springs and Orlando and OrlandoSkyscrapers.com shut them up real fast.

ok..sorry for all the delays.. but we are getting close to having the beta site running to start adding the content and info to. Here's some screenshots of the development so far. (keep in mind all info in the screenshots is just test info right now...)

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived