Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virginia Sports

45 posts in this topic

Where's the sports fans here? Let's talk some shop, and maybe some good natured smack!

How about the Hokie's smackdown against #10 Clemson last night? What a game! I still think Tech's QB needs to go. :whistling:

Yea Go Hokies but I think they need to get it together to have an even better season cause they aren't doing good as they usually do but hey I hear that the Highland Springs Stand out Victor "Macho" Harris is doing good their.

I say let Glennon play. He's got the arm, and he can scramble a little bit. Just gotta give the kid a chance. Everyone is always so quick to say pull the QB, if he doesn't make some Michael Vick like highlight reel moves every play. I'm sure Glennon is on the Hokie weight program. Compare Randall his early years to when he was a senior. He was scrawny, then bulked up enough to stay in the pocket and take a hit while getting a pass off. Just need to give him time, and Glennon will develop that strength and confidence too.

I say let Glennon play. He's got the arm, and he can scramble a little bit. Just gotta give the kid a chance. Everyone is always so quick to say pull the QB, if he doesn't make some Michael Vick like highlight reel moves every play. I'm sure Glennon is on the Hokie weight program. Compare Randall his early years to when he was a senior. He was scrawny, then bulked up enough to stay in the pocket and take a hit while getting a pass off. Just need to give him time, and Glennon will develop that strength and confidence too.

Blah, blah, blah. Just wait until the 25th when you get the hurt put on ya'll.

Blah, blah, blah. Just wait until the 25th when you get the hurt put on ya'll.

UVA has a better all around athletic program than tech, by a long shot. Every year they win the Commonwealth cup by something like 12-1, I can't remeber the exact number. The Hokies are going down this year in football, so it may be a sweep.

Hey, are the guy posting on FSU's board about the game tomorrow?

UVA has a better all around athletic program than tech, by a long shot.

ODU Women's Soccer won the CAA Championship!!!! Next week they'll be in the NCAA championship.

Story

Mason basketball just notched the first win of the season, though it wasn't a pretty one.

Mason 79 - 74 Cleveland State

Hey now, I'll let it slide but only because you are in the most unfortunate circumstances of being a Cowboys fan :)

Good luck to UVA tonight, should be a good game.

Awesome win, great way to start the season. Also, the JPJ looked fantastic! :thumbsup:

Seems the Redskins owners are very interested in moving training camp to virginia beach's sportsplex. Check out the article here. :mellow:

Rus should be pleased about this one. :)