Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

michaelskis

Haunted Grand Rapids?

8 posts in this topic

Some believe, some do not, but are some of the buildings in Grand Rapids Haunted? There are a lot of historic buildings in GR that have had a colorful history, and many some people never quite moved on.

What ghostly stories about locations in Grand Rapids do you have? What places in GR do you believe are haunted?

the only thing i can think of is the ada witch. i visit her every year, only i havent this year yet. i heard she found a new mate...

i know of a place thats haunted.

its in the wood where an old insane asylum was.. the place was closed because alot of inmates died/escaped in a "riot".. suffice to say the place is terrifying

btw... they never found the escaped people, they are said to be living in the woods and are called "melon heads"

:ph34r:

Is that near Holland? I heard a few years back on Halloween a DJ held a party (probably underground and illegal) in an old assylum and I heard that people as far as Denver recognised it as the scariest rave ever. I've only heard about it from hearsay though, don't even know if it's true.