Morgantown, WV Wharf District

just2584

Does anyone know yet to what businesses will be occupying the new Marina Building? I know there is a restaurant to be inside facing the river but what else is planned to be inside? Shops, realtors, tech business? I was just curious about it. The building is coming along nicely if you go to Morgantown's website you can see where they have started the tip and brought in the barge to help piece together the building from the river without blocking the streets around the building. It's going to be such a nice addition to the Wharf.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know yet to what businesses will be occupying the new Marina Building? I know there is a restaurant to be inside facing the river but what else is planned to be inside? Shops, realtors, tech business? I was just curious about it. The building is coming along nicely if you go to Morgantown's website you can see where they have started the tip and brought in the barge to help piece together the building from the river without blocking the streets around the building. It's going to be such a nice addition to the Wharf.

• 1 month later...

Morgantown Wharf District

Thats the page for the Wharf District it hasn't been updated to add for the completed or new projects the city has been super busy I guess concentrating on its new 2020 planning and the begining construction of the Square at Falling Run. I was able to find a picture of the constructed building.

river-center-tower-11-3-06.jpg

It looks like its going to be a very nice building complementing the district and the ever growing Morgantown skyline.

Also what is not shown is the barge boat that has the crane attached to it which I think may have finished its duties, but I am unsure of it and the semi-completed marina boardwalk that is on the Mon River. I will try and get a photo myself or if I'm lucky I'll find one on one of the Morgantown websites. Sorry for the long wait for reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived