Legacy @ Pleasant Grove

dimebag1980

Well, I'll say it's about time Texarkana got some apartments like this. But it does look like Texarkana's apartment rental market has finally reached and exceeded the $1,000 mark... albeit for a three-bedroom apartment! Only $635/month for the one-bedroom apartments really isn't bad, but it's much higher than the $385/month I was paying for my one-bedroom apartment on Arkansas Blvd in Texarkana, AR a few years back.

I went from $385/month in Texarkana to a smaller one-bedroom when I moved to Shreveport, for which I paid $640/month... for a cramped 30-year-old apartment. So $635 isn't bad at all for a nice, brand new luxury apartment. The complex I wanted to live in, which is very similar to this complex in Texarkana, started at $850 for a one-bedroom. But I just couldn't justify paying that much just to rent a place for a couple of years until I finally bought a house.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/articles/2.../features02.txt

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'll say it's about time Texarkana got some apartments like this. But it does look like Texarkana's apartment rental market has finally reached and exceeded the $1,000 mark... albeit for a three-bedroom apartment! Only $635/month for the one-bedroom apartments really isn't bad, but it's much higher than the $385/month I was paying for my one-bedroom apartment on Arkansas Blvd in Texarkana, AR a few years back.

I went from $385/month in Texarkana to a smaller one-bedroom when I moved to Shreveport, for which I paid $640/month... for a cramped 30-year-old apartment. So $635 isn't bad at all for a nice, brand new luxury apartment. The complex I wanted to live in, which is very similar to this complex in Texarkana, started at $850 for a one-bedroom. But I just couldn't justify paying that much just to rent a place for a couple of years until I finally bought a house.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/articles/2.../features02.txt

Archived