Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Veloise

Tour the renovated water plant?

Veloise    46

One of the major players behind the fix-up of the old historic water works building invites "us" for a tour. Time for a fall meet-up!

Please post if you are interested, and suggest some times/dates.

AFAIK they do not have a license, so any adult beverages would have to be obtained at another site.

rallymatt    0
One of the major players behind the fix-up of the old historic water works building invites "us" for a tour. Time for a fall meet-up!

Please post if you are interested, and suggest some times/dates.

AFAIK they do not have a license, so any adult beverages would have to be obtained at another site.

twoshort    8

Interesting, my wife had to do a PR campaign plan for De Vries Companies when she was at GVSU (she handed it in back in April). One of her suggested tactics was offering a tour of the place to urban planeteers to get their input and increase word of mouth. We'll be waiting for a check in the mail. :P

jayblogger    0

I've already taken and posted blurry pictures of the outside of the place... it might be fun to see the inside. No preference on time or days: If I can make it, great. If not... then not.

Veloise    46

I've asked Mike DV for a weeknight 6:30-ish. And sent him the link to this forum.

It won't be next week. $%^&*( command performance in Johnny AppleBack's territory; this obviates my election place work too. ))(*&^%$#

Veloise    46

Someone have the old postcard? (I do, but have computer issues for a few days.) The renovated building looks exactly like it used to, 'cept the landscaping is different.

Shall I ask my contact about refreshments? If they have a space for us to gather, we could each bring something. (I am nt thinking of kegs.)

if I am still here on the 14th I am deffinatly in for meeting some of my fellow GR UP'rs. I don't post nearly as much as some of you... but I hope I'm still welcome :)

Veloise    46

OK, we're on.

"Great to hear! It is an exciting project. I am waiting to hear back from the principals at NTH and Pinnacle Insurance about access to their suites, but I don