Tour the renovated water plant?

Veloise

One of the major players behind the fix-up of the old historic water works building invites "us" for a tour. Time for a fall meet-up!

Please post if you are interested, and suggest some times/dates.

AFAIK they do not have a license, so any adult beverages would have to be obtained at another site.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the major players behind the fix-up of the old historic water works building invites "us" for a tour. Time for a fall meet-up!

Please post if you are interested, and suggest some times/dates.

AFAIK they do not have a license, so any adult beverages would have to be obtained at another site.

Interesting, my wife had to do a PR campaign plan for De Vries Companies when she was at GVSU (she handed it in back in April). One of her suggested tactics was offering a tour of the place to urban planeteers to get their input and increase word of mouth. We'll be waiting for a check in the mail. :P

Someone have the old postcard? (I do, but have computer issues for a few days.) The renovated building looks exactly like it used to, 'cept the landscaping is different.

Shall I ask my contact about refreshments? If they have a space for us to gather, we could each bring something. (I am nt thinking of kegs.)

Archived