Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teshadoh

The Hungry Detective: Atlanta - Food Network TV Program

I watched this program yesterday & I have to tell you - it made me homesick. The show profiled a couple of Atlanta's more well known eateries & watching the mac-n-cheese at Mary Macs, the BBQ pork at Harolds & Ria's beef briscuit - I nearly wanted to cry. But it was even more rewarding to see my wife & my friend Ria being interviewed at her Bluebird diner.

You can still catch it a couple more days, just FYI.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_dc/ep...6_46917,00.html

Sounds good...delicious even!

I saw a show awhile back on one of those food channels that was all about eating a quality breakfast, lunch, a snack, and dinner in Atlanta with a budget of $40.

Yeah,

That was Rachel Ray's "$40 a Day" show, which has been here a couple of times. She really seems to appreciate Atlanta's great affordable restaurants.

So I've seen

-$40 A Day on Atlanta

-Tasty travels

-The Hungry Detective

with the first 2 being Rachael Ray's show. The Hungry Detective was good too.. and those fried green tomatoes!!