The Luxparque - 320 Palmetto Ave.

palmtree73

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the article told u the building is about 6.5% sold. But 12 million for a 21 stories building sounds really cheap. 2 pent house at 1.2 mil each. They already recoup 2.4 mil.

P.S. it also give me ideas on how to renovate my house when I have 12 mils.

Wow, most units will be on there own floor i am assuming, 31 units, 21 floors, maybe two per floor with parking... It seems so weird that we are squeezing buildings into such tiny spaces when there are so many giant empty lots around downtown, but that is cool it will look nice on the west side of the lake.

Is the Luxparque going to be on the east side or the west side of Palmetto? I ask because I know that 155 Palmetto is on the east side of Palmetto, and assuming odd number addresses are on one side of the street, and even are on the other, that would mean Luxparque (at 320 Palmetto) is on the west side of Palmetto. This conflicts with the location shown in the OrlandoSkyscrapers.com map. Just curious because my office requires us to park in the parking garage on Palmetto north of Robinson behind Metro Muscle (east side of Palmetto) and this project will be right there.

Is the Luxparque going to be on the east side or the west side of Palmetto? I ask because I know that 155 Palmetto is on the east side of Palmetto, and assuming odd number addresses are on one side of the street, and even are on the other, that would mean Luxparque (at 320 Palmetto) is on the west side of Palmetto. This conflicts with the location shown in the OrlandoSkyscrapers.com map. Just curious because my office requires us to park in the parking garage on Palmetto north of Robinson behind Metro Muscle (east side of Palmetto) and this project will be right there.

$12 million for 31 units is $387,000 a unit. The $12 million most likley includes hard costs and excludes fees, and the cost of land etc. The land was bought for $700,000 which brings the cost per unit to over $400,00. My guess that it will average out in the end over $500,000. Does not sound cheap to me.

Its been a join effort between superman and I. He being far more experienced with sketchup then I am. If you have google earth and you see suntrust (make sure its not the 3-D buildings but 3-D warehouse) and there should be little houses you can click on and download.

Its been a join effort between superman and I. He being far more experienced with sketchup then I am. If you have google earth and you see suntrust (make sure its not the 3-D buildings but 3-D warehouse) and there should be little houses you can click on and download.

Edit: I did a Google search and found them. They look fantastic. I'm going to post some shots in the homemade renderings thread (crediting you guys of course). Also, I am interested in working on this too. Is there any info you can give me about getting started. Sorry to get offtopic, maybe you can message me. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Archived