Fultondale Developments

Blazer85

Lots of new stuff going on at the Fultondale Colonial Promenade...

The following additional restaurants are being built or have been announced:

- Sonic

- Full Moon Barbecue

- Logan's Road House

- Stix Japanese Steakhouse

Work continues to progress nicely on the JCPennys and Ross Dress for Less. No word just yet on what new stores are planned for the additional acreage which has been purchased for upcoming expansions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lots of new stuff going on at the Fultondale Colonial Promenade...

The following additional restaurants are being built or have been announced:

- Sonic

- Full Moon Barbecue

- Logan's Road House

- Stix Japanese Steakhouse

Work continues to progress nicely on the JCPennys and Ross Dress for Less. No word just yet on what new stores are planned for the additional acreage which has been purchased for upcoming expansions.

Whatever it is, I hope that they are stores that we do not have any or enough of in the area. I think we already have enough Logan's in the area, yet only one TGI Fridays. Also a Fazoli's and/or Steak and Shake would have been nice instead of Sonic...to me.

Side question, has anyone heard of a 2nd Birmingham Costco in along Hwy11 near Trussville? I would perfer one being in the Eastwood-Crestwood area, but whatever.

Wow, 2nd Costco? Now that is news to me, I guess I've spend more time focusing on my classes to even be out-of-the-loop even on major things like this, LOL. I'm actually surprised to hear of news like this considering I've always figured we were more of a "one-locale" town on regional chains like Costco. Heck, we are still the only city of our size to still have only 1 Saturn dealership while areas such as Nashville have 3, Memphis has 2, and even Greenville-Spartanburg have 2 Saturn locations themselves. :P

yeah I could pass on another logans.. I think another moes southwest grill is coming also.. it's a nice shopping center.. except for everything is miniature.. even the sidewalks.. you feel like you're gonna get run over walking there. I walked into the Best Buy and couldn't believe how teeny tiny it was.. I was excited about going to play with the DSLR's because I was in the market for one at the time.. they had like 3 and they were all enclosed.. BLAH! but hey it's a best buy!

• 8 months later...

Archived