Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grock

Whalers Tickets & Rally November 11th

12 posts in this topic

I saw this on the news the other day. I think it's really a great idea and I hope within 5 years we can get a team in here. :D

I saw this on the new the other day. I think it's really great idea and I hope within 5 years we can a team in here. :D

ha.

the last time i went for something like this, i put down hundreds for the patriots and never got my money back.

ha.

the last time i went for something like this, i put down hundreds for the patriots and never got my money back.

Yeah the Patriots refunded all the money from season ticket deposits if you wanted it returned. Call them.

I got my money back from the Patriots as well, and they were pretty quick about it, too. Of course, if you believe they never intended to come, they probably had the money ready to be sent back the moment they got it! :)

I'll be plopping down deposits for two Whalers season tickets. I want my two seats back!!!

First time poster here. I actually drafted the agreement for the Whalers Booster Club. Rest assured, you can get your money back any time you want. The goal is to get 10000 deposits and show the NHL and the legislature that there is a grassroots movement to bring the NHL back.

Once you send in your deposit, if you want it back, you have to answer one of two security questions (I think one is the last four digits of SS#), then you will get your money back in 10 business days.

I am getting two tickets for myself. I will be posting here iagain n the future, so hello to all!!!

First time poster here. I actually drafted the agreement for the Whalers Booster Club. Rest assured, you can get your money back any time you want. The goal is to get 10000 deposits and show the NHL and the legislature that there is a grassroots movement to bring the NHL back.

Once you send in your deposit, if you want it back, you have to answer one of two security questions (I think one is the last four digits of SS#), then you will get your money back in 10 business days.

I am getting two tickets for myself. I will be posting here iagain n the future, so hello to all!!!

Did anyone make it to this rally? I haven't seen anything about it in the media which makes me think it probably didn't draw the large crowds that were hoped for.

Did anyone make it to this rally? I haven't seen anything about it in the media which makes me think it probably didn't draw the large crowds that were hoped for.