Man throws hot coffee at Dunkin' Donuts employee

JDC

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. Over 2 pennies. Makes me wonder what kind of fit this moron would throw over the luxery tax on a BMW.

Yet another entry in my Log Book of Stupidity.

I guess there's no better place for this story. It is, after all, The Coffee House!

Read the story HERE

I can't believe he'd get so worked up about having to pay sales tax. :unsure:

I've was a manager of the Service Desk at Wal-Mart for 2 years. The things I've seen completly changed my views that the Customer is always right. Over the years, I've been threatened, had customers get in my face, had things thrown at me such as a VHS tape, been told to f*** off, as well as seeing the cops take tackle a man on drugs, seeing a women try to take a $2000 T.V. out the door in front of my face, as well as calling the cops for misceallaneous reasons. I honestly have to say that respect for the common working man is not existant in today's society.

Ughh, anyone who's worked in retail knows how horrible the public can be. My worst experience slaving at Homegoods through high school and college is tied between a hooker offering me oral sex for free delivery of her table and finding a used tampon smushed in between two doormats. People are disgusting.

When I worked at McDonalds at highschool, I wasn't paying attention and put out some hamburgers that were not cooked all the way. One guy got upset of with having been served raw meat and rolled them up into balls and started throwing them at us. haha.

^ So did I!!!! It was the wildest thing. But I didn't turn violent, they actually gave me another hamburger. I also went to Waffle House once and they were out of waffle batter. The only thing I could think of was how they could even call themselves the Waffle House but not be able to make waffles???? That's still weird to me and I think about it every time I go to Waffle House.

Employees Acting Badly:

I worked at a coffee house once and they guy I was working with was coming down off a drug high and was pretty upset about it. He walked out front, leaned over a table and whispered something to our patrons, and then walked out the front door. Then everyone else got up and ran out. Turns out, he was mad that he didn't have any more drugs, and had told everyone eating that he was going to his car to get a gun. Suprisingly, he was not fired--not then anyway.

Customers Acting like Jerks But Getting Paid Back:

Another time at a restaurant called Le Cafe De Teau during Masters week, these cocky guys from Brooklyn were insulting a gay waiter. I guess this guy had enough of being verbally abused (you normally take it during Masters week) and went back over to their table and told them that, yes, he was gay and that he had...um.....let's just say done something to their Long Island Ice Teas.

Things That Make Me Laugh Still:

There was a guy at the coffee house where I worked who had just moved down from Ohio and was trying to become a singer (yeah, he moved to Augusta to become a singer--just kidding, actually his car ran out of gas here or something so decided to stick around and he's still here btw). The only problem was he only knew one song: Plush by STP. He would sing it over and over again at this place. He also tried to sing Black by Pearl Jam, but it never came out right. Man he could really sing that Plush song though.

In my job, we don't deal direct with the public but with business owners, and constantly these guys try to do anything to NOT pay sales tax. I mean, YOU HAVE TO!! I wouldn't be surprised if one of us gets coffee thrown on us trying to explain it one day....

I worked at Burger King for 5 months when I was 15/16.. and I remember they had 49 cent cheeseburgers on sale in early November during hunting season. Being that we're a huge hunting area, guys would come and order 10-20 cheeseburgers.

The people wouldn't call them off and I was on the "burger board" alone... so when 20 cheeseburgers show up on your screen and you have like 2 minutes to make them, you get a little frustrated.. and nobody would help me..

So I got really angry and just chucked one of the cheeseburgers to the front (where they grab them to put in the bags).. the manager comes back and she's like "Hey now.. it's okay, I'll help you".. I was so livid. I put in my two weeks notice like 2 days later.

That crap work for $6.75/hour? God didn't give me a brain, two legs, and a heartbeat to cook hamburgers for HUNTERS (God.. the irony).

I work at a military post office. you'd be suprised by the tiny things people just can't fathom doing. Said people also usually think you are trying to scam them, purposely overcharging them, are hiding their mail, have stolen it, or placed it in some bottomless closest where you put "whatever" kinds of mail.

I HAVE had boxes thrown at me.

That said, we do like to play games on people... but only those people who order sex toys. Which ironicly ends up being in the same demographic 90% of the time.

Archived