Smith Hill wants retail

Cotuit

Garris,

How far down Chalkstone and which way?

Look at that gorgeous smokestack.. That has to be historical, right? How come no protestors tossing red paint on the workers symbolic of the blood sweat and tears put into building this terra cotta beauty?

The inconsistency with these things is kind of tough to get my arms around..

http://providence.ias-clt.com/parcel.detail.php?id=11077273

Turno' the century.. Solidly constructed.. Seems worth saving, no?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reccomend trying the Bolivian joint there.. Good stuff.. I think I got the Boliv-equiv of southern fried steak.. Comes with an egg on top, maybe some salsa.. Delicious..

On my list to do are that thai place and the self proclaimed "king of pupusas", el salvadorian place.. That type of brashness guarantees at least one patronage from TheAnk.. Plus, am I the only one who feels good and filthy eating pupusa?

I think its called "Bolivian Restaurant".. A pupusa is a gordita.. I guess its a puffy taco of sorts..

Cotuit, your frustration with me is equal to my frustration with the state of things.. Both rightfully so... I'll tone down my hippie angst for you..

• 1 year later...

Archived