It's official!

dimebag1980

I have nothing at all against black mayors. My beef is with BAD mayors, and Cedric Glover is undoubtedly going to be bad for Shreveport. This is the last thing the city needs right now. Like I said in the Shreveport-Bossier subforum, though, I hope Glover proves everyone wrong and does a hell of a job. I just won't hold my breath.

Edit: I was angry when I posted this earlier. I don't think Cedric was the best choice for Shreveport, but I certainly hope he proves everyone wrong. Best of luck to the clear winner!

• 4 months later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear ya SBC, So far Baton Rouge's Mayor Kip Holden is doing a hell of a job. Since he's been in office he's supported many things that baton rouge needs, like a loop/bypass, increase in city police, and the green light plan(fixing streets throughout the city) ..etc.

I hear ya SBC, So far Baton Rouge's Mayor Kip Holden is doing a hell of a job. Since he's been in office he's supported many things that baton rouge needs, like a loop/bypass, increase in city police, and the green light plan(fixing streets throughout the city) ..etc.

Archived