Downtown Lights

ShowMeKC

Around Christmas a bunch of businesses and organizations got together and set up a lights show at Barney Allis Plaza downtown.

I do believe the lights are still on, probably showing things about March Madness or something...

Here are the lights, photographed by KCSkyscrapers webmaster/admin, KC.

(as they appeared around Christmas)

citylights2.jpg

citylights_12wyandotte.jpg

citylights.jpg

citylights_marriott2.jpg

citylights_marriott.jpg

citylights_presents.jpg

citylights_santa.jpg

citylights_sponsers.jpg

citylights_stage.jpg

citylights_12wyandotte_001.jpg

citylights_big12teams.jpg

citylights_marriott_001.jpg

citylights_marriottflag.jpg

You can find some cool videos that he took here:http://www.kcskyscrapers.com/kcpics/downtown?&page=7

I assume they are ok files since he IS the admin ;)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics! I always enjoy seeing what different cities do to decorate for Christmas. Hehe....why am I talking about Christmas already?...it's still several months away (although it'll be here sooner than we all think).

yea, but I can't wait till July 4th, Lewis and Clark Celebration! :)

Oh yeah, I forgot that that is this year. We even got the reverse of the nickel changed to commemorate Lewis & Clark's journey...although I have yet to see one. They seem to be about as common as those ugly Michigan state quarters everyone here is hoarding. LOL.

Archived