Ritz-Carlton Hotel & 1 Bank of America Center

uptownliving

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The ground floor restaurant with be another ( :rolleyes: ) high end steak house. BLT Steak is the restaurant. They currently have locations in NYC, White Plains, LA, and San Juan. Apparantly the head chef (Laurent Tourondel) is a famous chef for you foody types.

The ground floor restaurant with be another ( :rolleyes: ) high end steak house. BLT Steak is the restaurant. They currently have locations in NYC, White Plains, LA, and San Juan. Apparantly the head chef (Laurent Tourondel) is a famous chef for you foody types.

ANOTHER one? BLT Steak, Morton's, Ruth's Chris... any others?

Would you have expected anything otherwise in the bottom of a Ritz Carlton next to the banks brand new tower? Yeah- we really do need to get some affordable eats in uptown, though. Hopefully Brooklyn Village and Levine's land will bring affordable eats as well as takeout to serve the families and students that will be populating these areas.

I was hoping for at least a high-end shopping boutique....but no, not suprised.

Raintree, don't forget Capitol Grill, and Bentleys on 27 (if you count that as a steakhouse), plus Chima, the new Brazilian steakhouse, plus Wachovia is rumored to be looking for a high end steakhouse for thier new tower.

Here's a couple of the progress on the office tower.

7-3-08

99617141.jpg

99617142.jpg

And the back side of the Ritz

99617144.jpg

WOW!!! :w00t: Looks like Charlotte is on the move. Good construction pictures. I'M from the Nashville forum and it feels good to see the southern cities booming!!!

Much respect.

Mad Cow's Disease!? The odds of that happening are infinitesimal compared to the number of customers who die in car wrecks on their way to the steakhouses in this country.

I agree with others, though, that it is getting out of hand how many steakhouses are going in lately. I guess almost all restaurants serve steaks, so it is just a matter of branding, but it is still crazy.

..........it is getting out of hand how many steakhouses are going in lately.....

Maybe the moral of this story is that the banking industry is contingent on copious quantities of red meat~lol

Vegan restaurants all over Uptown might send the wrong message.:)

man, i was hopin they would clad the parking deck in glass or something, anything besides what it is right now. As long as its not supper obvious its a parking deck i'm happy because with the new greencondo/parking deck this will be like a superblock of parking decks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived