Nashville 5-Star Hotel

ATLBrain

Nice to see this... I haven't stayed there in years, but the new owners have really done a nice job (apparently). Seems like I recall when they bought the hotel a couple of years ago, that they said they might build an annex across 6th Ave, wedged b/n FTN tower and that small building on teh corner of Church. I don't think they've I heard anything more on this since.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...NESS01/61109016

Guess it should be one of 37!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hotel remains on the AAA Five-Diamond list for 2007 as well. The Mobil 5-Star is the new one and from what I understand, the most prestigious. This is just so special. I'm really glad I got to sit and watch Minnesota Fats play pool on the second level when he was living there during the hotel's less glorious days. Guess it's time to book a brunch. Where's my shoe polish?

The hotel remains on the AAA Five-Diamond list for 2007 as well. The Mobil 5-Star is the new one and from what I understand, the most prestigious. This is just so special. I'm really glad I got to sit and watch Minnesota Fats play pool on the second level when he was living there during the hotel's less glorious days. Guess it's time to book a brunch. Where's my shoe polish?

Archived