Election 2007

grock

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a question....and hopefully I don't get shot for asking the question...but is the reason everyone loves Mayor Mike so much because he really had no power, and thus could do no wrong? No don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of Mayor Mike's but, he really had no tough decisions to make because he was not given any real power, he was more of a political figure head.

I'm just saying, is it possible that everyone loves him because he never had to make any decisions that would impact Hartford in a big way? Maybe thats not true...discuss?

Just a question....and hopefully I don't get shot for asking the question...but is the reason everyone loves Mayor Mike so much because he really had no power, and thus could do no wrong? No don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of Mayor Mike's but, he really had no tough decisions to make because he was not given any real power, he was more of a political figure head.

I'm just saying, is it possible that everyone loves him because he never had to make any decisions that would impact Hartford in a big way? Maybe thats not true...discuss?

• 1 month later...
I think Dr. Bob would do very well, even though he's a republican. I truthfully think this is a very solid field of candidates. This race will be tight. The only one completely unqualified in my opinion is Minnie. Heaven help Hartford if she somehow managed to win......

Archived