Minimum Wage

Captain Worley

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear... I typed in Euro "flats" to see if I could find a typical European apartment block... only very nice ones showed up.. so I typed in Euro ghetto.. dear Lord.. never do that... unless you have the strictest of filters on your search... wow. Europe gets pretty "ghetto"... :S

Snowguy, though all of Europe certainly isn't that idyllic, there is a lot we, Americans, don't understand about their life and lifestyle. Trying to compare productivity, income, unemployment, and everything else a business would consider when trying to determine a "good" life leaves out the human factor you have posted! We like to assume everyone wants our lifestyle, but plenty of people in the world live in incredible settings, have so much more free time, that our pace of life to them would be too much.

Thanks! What a great set of comparison pictures :)

Archived