Die Chickens Die!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was attacked by a Canadian Goose today. Too bad they are federally protected or we would be having some baked goose for dinner.

I hate those things. Those noises are so annoying. And they go to the bathroom in my yard. :angry: I don't know if they can't find the woods less than 1/4 mile from my house or what, but it sure is bad! Oh well, by October they will have left again.

monsoon, aww man they lay their eggs anywhere that island is infested with them and i think its mainly because they dont have any predators see like on Oahu and the Big Island there are mongoose and those suckers would keep those numbers under control but on Kauai those buggers just multiply like flies. You can be downtown near busy intersections on Kauai and see them running around or go to the beach and see them there too! :P

M II A II R II K, you know its been years since ive been there well like since 1999 but i dont remember seeing any however i seriously dont doubt it haha

Aww man but you can do so much with chicken :(

I know. I do eat chicken, but only really because my parents make me. I have issues with the way our foods are raised...all those nasty chemicals they inject into the animals to make them grow faster & what not.

LOL, there is nothing like free-range chicken. All you have to do is catch one, wring its neck, pull the feathers, gut it, singe off the hair, and chop it up. Voila, chicken dinner!

LOL. No thanks, I'll let other people do that for me.

Archived