Green Hills Happenings

Lukin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read a few of the post from this old thread and was amused at the disscussions about walkability in GH. Especially about the Hills Center being pedestrian friendly. I guess now we see that it will be - thanks to the giagantic parking garage being built so that people can drive to a pedestrian friendly mall. what is the difference between the Hills Center and Cool Springs? Answer, you get wet going from store to store in the rain at the Hills Center.

From the Biz Journal:

"The Walking Company will feature the latest styles and designs from 40-plus premium comfort footwear brands such as ECCO, Mephisto and Dansko and a wide selection of comfort footwear from hard-to-find quality brands from around the world."

I guess the shoe market is responding to all the walkability happening in GH. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Archived